Developer. Entrepreneur. Gamer. Friend. I've been labeled as all of these things, and there's one thing they have in common - Dedication. This site chronicles my journeys and projects as I hone my skills and and subscribe to "experiential learning." If you have any questions regarding anything on the site, feel free to shoot me a message on Stack Overflow, Twitter, or Angel List. I strive to be a friend to all and help wherever I can!
In my studies, I have focused my business degree on Entrepreneurship, and I have incorporated my technical background into a few ventures, past and current. In all things, I strive to maintain an entrepreneur's mindset of making the most of the current resources and focusing on results through an iterative process. I believe that these principles can greatly boost productivity and creativity both within the workplace and on one's own.
I love video games. They've been a hobby and a passion of mine throughout my life, and my interest in them has brought me to go beyond simply playing games, but studying them. I have worked as a Teacher's Assistant in both 3D Video Game Programming classes and Programming Game Engines classes where I have worked on building gameplay and networked games on top of Epic's Unreal 4 engine and also creating my own engine. I wholeheartedly believe that gaming principles can be applied within and outside of games themselves.
Computer Science/Business Administration
Minor in Video Game Programming
I will be returning to my previous team this summer. Check back for more details!
· Designed conceptual payment standards for virtual reality on both Oculus Rift and Google Cardboard platforms
· Designed and built cryptographic schema and proof of concept for secure local data storage on iOS for P2P payments concept
· Assisted students in learning concepts of 3D Gameplay Programming through Unreal 4
· Lab assistance and grading for CSCI 380, 3D Game Programming, and CSCI 485, Programming Game Engines
· Developed structural analytics skills through analyzing customer workflow while restructuring CRM systems for two clients
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA